Spine pain, fibromyalgia, slipped disc. Headache. How can I correct this?

I am 23/F with extreme spine pain. It started about 5 years ago. I was dancing and turned my head too fast; felt something pop in my neck and everything tingled then went numb. I took a hot shower thinking it was muscular, but it made it worse. I went to physical therapy , pain management , MUI, and nothing helped. Shortly after the MUI procedure, a nerve pinched in my neck and I was paralyzed. The official diagnosis was torticollis of the neck. They gave me a shot of muscle relaxant and pain killer into my shoulder, which helped the pain and tension. I believe I also have fibromyalgia in my right shoulder. The slipped disc is right between my shoulder blades. I have three other areas of extreme pain as well: cervical, thoracic and lower lumbar. I m beginning to think I have some sort of degenerative disease , and this scares me very much. I forgot what it was like to sleep without pain. I don t take any pain killers. I try to do yoga, but if I pinch something, I can t move for on average three days. I want to cry all the time. I can t sit, stand, nor lie down. It hurts to lie down. I also feel like I have headaches because the nerve that is pinched runs from between my shoulder blades and radiates outward to my right shoulder and the very top of my neck on the right side. How can I correct this? Will I ever regain my health and well-being? Will I ever feel like normal again, before the accident?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012