Spine deterioration, weight loss, do not want to take pain medication only

hi! my name is kayla and I know this is for basic questions but, my dad has been going to drs for 14 years and they can not find out what is wrong with him. all the drs do is give him pain meds! witch helps with the pain but does not fix him! I want my dad fixed! his spine is deterioration and he has lost a mase of weght! he is slowly dying and i dont want that to happen! i need to find a dr to help and treat him right! if u can help in any way please.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer