Spine degenerative disease, severe pain. Prescribed diprofos injections. Side effects of long term use?

I have long lasting spine degenerative disease , in cruciating pain for years . The only medication that relief my pain is diprofos injections . I wan to know how frequent can I take it IM with least side effects of the streroid . I looked it in the drug web site dosage and there is no specific dose and the only warning if you take it too much it will cause all the side effects of steroids that we all know.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012