Spinal tuberculosis, taken AKt4, want to take MACOX instead of RCinex due to unavailability. What should be the dosage?

Dear Sir, This is Venkat From Hyderabad. I am treated for spinal tuberculosis . Doctor suggested me to use AKT 4 tablets for 3 Months. and after that RCinex 600 for 1 Year. I have completed my first course i.e. AKT 4 and now iam taking RCINEX 600 Drug (Daily 3 Tablets) From Past 10 Months. Now RCINEX 600 MG is not available in the market. Instead of this docter suggested to take MACOX 600 MG. Mu Concern is Shall i take 3 Tablets per day or 1 Tablet per Day. Please suggest. Thank You Sir, Venkat Reddy
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012