Spinal stenosis, lower back pain. Surgery for drop foot done. Treatment?

Hi. I am from XXXXXX and have been diagnosted with spinal stenosis . I have had a cat scan, and then one surgery for drop foot on the left side. Then I had slight drop foot on right side and a mri was done followed by 2 more surgurys. At the time before the second and third surgurys the neuro told me that I had 1 disc that was needing some work done to it but he didn.t do it. I have back pain in the lower back now and he doesn.t want to do another mri. How do I ask him or what should I say for him to do it for me. The levels were L2-L3 L4-SI
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013