Spinal stenosis, degeneration, arm numbness, radiating back pain, rapid heart beat, bladder incontinence. Treatment for symptoms?

I m a 23 yr old healthy female. I was in a severe car accident four weeks ago. My first mri showed mild spinal stenosis in my t6-7 my symptoms have been worsening every day along with having new symptoms. Two days ago I had another mri done at the er and it says I have moderate to severe spinal stenosis in t6-7 along with degeneration in my c3-4-5-6 and t11-12. I can t take this pain anymore, left arm goes numb and tingling down to my fingers, severe radiating back pain , rapid heart beat, the most awkward sensation that raps around my rib cage, a feeling as if there is an elephants sitting on my chest and mid back, my right leg also gets pins and needles feeling along with severe muscle spasms in right leg and arm. and now I m even experiencing bladder incontinenc e. I know my body and pain threshold but i can t handle it anymore, I even take a steady regimen of ibprofen everyday
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012