Spinal injury at D8 in road accident. Done MRI. Injury healing slowly. Want foreign consultant

hi i m zahid abbas from Pakistan. i am studying masters in business administration from virtual university. i m 27 years old guy before 3 years i have got spinal injury at D8 in a road accident. and i have no feeling till D8 level. here my treatment is continue and the progress of injury is little slow. i am interested to see a foreign related consultant. i can bear all the expenses. i have all medical reports even MRI report (hard and soft copy). which can be provided on requirement. i will be pleased to see reply back from hospital authorities.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012