Spinal injury. Twinge in lower back, leg pain. Anything I can do?

I had an accident in work about 2 months ago, and found out that i had bruised my muscle tissue in the left side of my spine , had a whiplash like injury to my spine and bruised my sciatic nerve . I have returned to work but i am doing lighter duties while my back heals. The pain has slowly got better but i have noticed a twinge in my lower back near my coccyx, and i still experience a dull ache in both of my legs. I have also noticed i cannot walk very far without the twinge getting worse and the aching in my legs getting worse. I worry because it is my back and i worry that the brusing is permanent, is there anything that i can do?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013