Spinal bruises, seizures, excessive sleepiness. Normal ECGs. Treatment?

My granbaby has bruises on top of his spine . he is also sleeping more than he should. He is 9 months old. When he was 7 months old, he started to have seizures. He has had 4 since that time. No one is able to tell us what it is. The seizures came first and they told us in the hospital that he will grow out of them- eventually. They have taken 2 ECGs but nothing has shown up. Now they are doing blood work- but we have no results yet.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012