Spina bifida, hydrocephalus, walking properly. Leg lengthened using fixators. Can I get my spine straightened?

Hi I have the mildest form of Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus. In 1976 when I was born, i was under the guidance of professor XXXX. Its always been in the back of my mind to have my spine straightened. I have never been in a wheel chair and walk normally, my last major operation was when i was 14 years old, when I had my left leg lengthend, using fixators. At 36 am I too old to have my spine straightened? is there any way to remove the hairs from off my back? Kind Regards
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012