Spider parasites after passing out, on liver health capsules. What is causing this?

Hello, i took 1 liver health formula capsule last night for the first time. I had some Jacobs creek merlot wine earlier before going to bed. Later in the night i had migraine , felt dizzy and pretty lousy for remainder of night and into today. Recently started trying to detox using by eating different foods and taking some different herbs . Tonight i passed what looked like a spider. My question is what causes spider parasites and also if I felt that sick and cant take liver capsule tonight what happens?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer