Spider hemangioma in mouth, dark purple spots in labia. At what point should I be concerned of these getting malignant?

I have a spider hemangioma (benign) in my mouth. Has never really bothered me, has only freaked medical folks out d/t the fact of its location. I have had 2 full term pregnancies, 4 years apart - and am now seeing more dark purple spots on labia . I have looked up things extensively and would classify them as angiomas, as I nicked one inadvertently while shaving and bled for quite a while (almost 20 min. (was on post partum regiment baby asa, motrin) At what point do I become concerned of these angiomas becoming malignant?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013