Spider byte, red itchy spot on scrotum. Treatment? +

HI, I have a small deep-red dry itchy spot, a little larger than the circumfrence of a pencil eraser on the forward facing skin of my scrotum ... I vaguely recall several days ago, while in bed, suddenly jumping out of bed , thinking i was bit by an insect down there because of the sudden stinging pain ... thought a spider or something may have bit me, though I didn't discover one... and now last night I just noticed this deep red spot, though my scrotum has been itchy for a few days now ...
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Hi red itchy spot on the scrotum can be insect bite reaction.or spider byte infection.it can be cured by atarax 25 mg at night.an antibiotic twice daily and application of flutibact ointment.if there is lot of pain use combiflame tablet twice daily
If no response use short course of steriods see for other spots in other areas