Spider bite on thigh, swelling, growing larger, tiny red bumps, rash. Treatment?

My 2 year old son has a strange concerning spider bite on his thigh. It has swollen and gotten larger, but is now asleep and have no cell reception out here, so I thought I d try and get answers this way... Also, he has tiny red bumps on the front of his shoulders and around his waist has 2 strange oblong red welts. Noticed all these today. The spider bite concerns me most as it has swollen and is a hard mass. YYYY@YYYY Thank you so very much in advance =) p.s. Last night we went ot a large church function where he waas with a ton of children (not typical), so perhaps he got something there? Last week my husband and myself woke with a few itchy bites. We have never had issues like this before.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012