Spider bite, blister, full of clear liquid, headache, lump near knee. Treatment?

I got bite by something (I believe a spider) a few days ago and within a few hours it was a blister a little smaller then a dime it was half full of clear fluid and the rest was white. I had a headache also. The next day it slowly went down but I didn t see an opening for it to drain. Now I have a golf ball sized lump directly above where he blister was but Right next to my knee . It hurts pretty bad and looks like a White spot is forming In the center. Do you think these two are related and why I ha e these.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012