Spider angioma, spreading to arms, hands, fingers, related to pregnancy ?

I have had one small red dot on my hand since I was 16 (think it might be spider angioma ) In the next 15 years I got a couple more. Now I m 32 and 23 weeks pregnant , and the dots are popping up all over my hands , arms, even back of my fingers, I must have at least 30 of them. Most of the dots are flat, do not itch or hurt, three dots on the back of my fingers are raised, but do not hurt. Is this pregnancy related? Are the new one going to go away after birth?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012