Spicy burp, vomiting, stinky breathe, taken Restoralax, constipated

my daughter is 5 years old and for the last 2 days has been complaining of having spicy burps, shes been vomitting as well at times as well as her breathe is very there anything tat i can do for her to help her feel better? she has been taking Restoralax for a month as she was severly constipated a while back and as per the pediatricians request I have been giving her that every day, Im wondering if that might have something to do with this gas issue ????
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012

As your daughter is having such problems since 1 month, then, it is time to find out why she is having them:

- diet and foods : encourage her to have more foods high in fiber, including fresh fruits, vegetables, soups, etc. Avoid yogurt or dairies and/or foods that can worsen her constipation.

I encourage to drink more plain water and to take probiotics.

- lack of physical activity: encourage to play outdoor and keep her body in movement rather than staying sit in front of TV or computer.

- gastro-intestinal problems/infection

- food intolerance (that causes gas)

Once the cause is determined, specific treatment will be prescribed.
Wish fast recovery!