Sphincter problem, extensive leakage. History of hemorrhoid surgeries. Urine leakage associated symptom?

I had an external hemorrhoid removed 62 years ago at the age of 15. It was painful! Fifty six years ago, I another hemorrhoid surgery. Very little pain. Forty six years ago, I had four internal hemorrhoids removed. I was in the hospital for six days. It took me about 3 months to recover back to my old self. Today, I experience a sphincter problem and at times extensive leakage. I have worn an undergarment for the last 17 months. I have leaked urine for more than 20 years and get up to the bathroom usually five times a night. Can my urinary problem be associated with my hemorrhoid surgery? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012