Sphincter keeps tearing, bleed everytime during bowel movements. Is treatment required?

I think the correct term is my sphincter keeps tearing. I tear bleed almost every time I have a bowel movement-sometimes worse than others. Once in a while I don t tear. I don t know what makes the difference because it tears wether my movement is firm, very soft-near runny, or very firm. Is it likely something I need to go in to a doctor for? It s just a little embarrassing-not to mention not wanting them putting something in there or messing with it as it is excruciatingly painful even when it s not being messed with at all. Or is there something I can do from home on my own?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013