Spherical power minus 1 in left eye, minus 0.5 in right. Can glasses be avoided?

Hi doctor....My girl is 5 yr old and has a spherical power of minus 1 in left eye and minus 0.5 right.....Shud i use glasses for her....Is there any home remedy by which i can correct her eye power....She is a very good dancer and an athlete, i dont want her get demotivated by wearing glasses and performer....Kindly help...
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
there is no remedy to correct the vision without glasses.This all is because of the growth. Better do not avoid glasses,it may decrease her performances of studies as well as her hobbies