Sperms death. Started homeo treatment. Can get involved in intercourse during treatment?

i m really confused because i hv come to know tht my sperms are death and after few days i going to get marry i hv started treatment of homeo but am i able to do intercourse with my wife in this condition i mean while taking treatment can i do intercouse with her ? sir plz let me know i wanna know can i do intercourse in this condition ? shoule i do or not ? YYYY@YYYY i m cooling my heels sir for ur reply
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012

If there is no issue with erection then you are capable of taking part in intercourse.And this won't harm your wife, but may be there will be problem getting her pregnant.

Ideally you should consult a fertility center for treatment.

Hope that answers your question.Regards.