Sperm volume low, high BP, sugar levels. Hindrance to concieve?

I AM LUCKY 30 YEARS MARRIED AND TRYING FOR BABY FOR THE PAST 1 YEAR. MY SEMEN ANALYSIS SHOWS 85 MILLIONS COUNT AND IN WHICH 40 PERCENTAGE IS ACTIVE MOTILE AND 35 IS SLUGGISH MOTILE... I HAVE HIGH BLOOD SUGAR AND MILD BLOOD PRESSURE. WILL IT BE A HINDRANCE FOR ME TO BECOME A FATHER? MY SUGAR LEVELS ARE IN FASTING ITS 140 AND AFTER MEALS ITS 180. WILL FRUCTOSE LEVELS IN SPERM WOULD CREATE ANY HINDRANCE? MY SPERM VOLUME IS ONLY 2 ML, WILL IT BE A PROBLEM?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013