Sperm test done. Prescribed carnitor, addyzoa, fertyl. Trying to conceive, but no success. Suggestions?

dear dr. i am raghvendra singh 33yrs. i had got my sperm test done. it showed 30million. and the dr prescribed the following meditions- carnitor-500 and addyzoa capsule and fertyl m tablet . my wife is also 33yrs. her reports are normal. we r trying to get baby , but there is no sucess. we r married for 3 yrs. i am in army and stay maximum far from my wife. but meet maximum time when there is fertile time ,that is after her periods 7th day to 20days. kindly guide.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013