Sperm releasing during sleep leading to weakness and back pain. How to gain back strength?

when i am sleeping my sperm released automatically and after that i am getting week what to do for gaining my strnth please advice me and i also have back pane after that
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have nocturnal emission .
It is natural to get nocturnal emission during sleep at the age of adolescence and the weakness that you have is not due to emission but it is mind related and due to anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and to get sound sleep
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

Do not worry this will get resolved of its own without any treatment.