Sperm released immediately after sex. Can my wife be pregnant with this condition?

dear mr muhammed ishfaq habib a question.. im chennai city nly my name is mujeer ahmed few bfr days nly got married .. my problems is when sex wth my wife with 2 or 3 mints sperms released immediately.. my wife can pregnant this happen... im lots of smoking cigarette... kindly tell me good easy advice to me very thankfull to you... my Mobile number is :0000
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of premature ejaculation.

Your wife can conceive if you are ejaculating in her vagina during intercourse.

As regards premature ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety.
Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
Dr.Patil.