Sperm leakage in sleep and with urination, get back pain on stopping masturbation, undeveloped penis and testis. Solution?

hi sir, i am 23 years old, i have facing problem from past 7 years. 1. sperm leaking daily in my sleep and while urine . 2. if i stop one week i am getting pain in back bone . 3. my penis and testis are not developed properly, and i have marriage in next year, i feel very shame because my penis and testis are not developed, one time my fiance saw my testis and penis she told me that you are a child you need to improve, she want little bit more. one time i met one doctor ( urologist ) and he also told me that you have small penis and testis but he didn t tell solution. now i want improve. pls solve my problem
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013