Sperm leakage, burning sensation during urination after eating spicy food. Reason?

i am 27, male. Whenever i eat spicy food i face the sperm leakage while urination . its difficult to go two bathroom also, whenever i let my sperm out my body heat has been increased at that time if i had spicy food na then i have to face stomach pain, the next day i have go two bathroom 3 to 4 times. what should i do? please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I read through your problem description. You should not worry at all about what is happening to you.

Escape of semen before and after urination is a very common happening and everyone has it. Semen is a waste product and body produces whenever we are aroused. Body also knows how to get rid of it. Body gets rids of it through nightfall or during urination.

After masturbation, body heating us is due to the labor you had put in. That also is normal. Spicy food is known to create burning sensation in excavatory parts. Use less spices and have enough water.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarification.
Good luck.