Sperm count shows 140 million and progressive motility 20%, advised to be under medication. Is this sperm count normal?

Hi I have sperm count 14o million/ motility is 20%, flickering motility is 20%. Iam married 3 yrs wife dpt pregnant 6 months after marriage, but got aborted in 4 month.from last 1.5 yr we are trying for a baby..but unable to do it.these reports from myside are latest...dotor told marginal decrease in motility..should be under medication , but I observed quiet a number if people with the same motility this a serious problem? Or just sort of hospital game?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013