Sperm count reads, total count 4.35 million, motility 40%, very thick. Is it too less to get pregnant?

Hi My,Name is Richard im 33 years old, my wife and i are trying to have a baby, i did a sperm test but unable to say if i have a low sperm count i have the below info: Volume:- 2.8ml PH:-9.0 Motility:-40% total count 4.35million wbc-1-2 rbc:- 0-1 Giant heads:- - Bifed head:- - Double tail:- 0-1 Semen very thich can u advice me if this is low and if so what can i do to increase so i can get my wife pregnant Thanks Richard
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012