Sperm count not regulated. Taking fertility medication. Will I be okay?

Hi, I need to ask about my male fertility problems, I have performed several medication courses over 5 years but the active sperms count is always between the range of 10-15%, when I take any fertility medicines the sperm counts increases a littile but the PH also incraeses some times upto 20.00. The sperm count is usually 30-40mill. The non-motile sperms are usually more then 50% percent, the rest are sluggesh. Up until last semen test the liquification time was 30min, which is now increased to 1Hr. I am not sure what should I do, I have seen several Urologists. 2 years back we did an ICSI- IVF treatment where the pregnancy lasted for 6 weeks only. I NEED HELP
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013