Sperm count increased after taking tablets but motility has not increased. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor, After doing my semen analysis we found that I am low on sperm count and hence the doctor suggested me the Paternia tablets for 3 months after which the sperm count increased from 2 millions/ml to 18 millions/ml however the motility hasnt increased and there are almost no sperms with Grade 4 and 3 motility in the semen. Can you please suggest something for increase in the motility as we have been trying to conceive since last 3 years now? Many Thanks, Vinay.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013