Sperm count high, less motility. Prescribed carnisure 500. Any side effects and duration to consume?

Dr. I am 39yrs old my sperm concentration 51.30million/ml; totaly motility 55%(30min after emission) Rapidly progressive - 10%; moderately progressive - 20%; sluggishly progressive - 25%. My doctor advised me to take Carnisure 500. if i am correct Motility is says the movement of the egg? does carnisure 500 have any side effects? How long it is advised to consume? What are the things to followed to increase the sperm motility?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012