Sperm count decreased, took paternia, fertomid, had a miscarriage. Help?

My sperm count was 5 million with 30% mortility. I took Paternia and Fertomid for 2 months in March/April 2012 and then stopped taking medicines as my wife conceived (At that time , sperm count increased to 20 million). Unfortunately, she met with an miscarriage and then I have been taking Paternia and Fertomid for the last 3 months. It increased sperm count to 10 million now and now i m worried about the same. Please help me
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013