Sperm coming after going urine, what can I do to fix it ?

Dear sir. I am 25 year young men. I start masturbate from 13 to 14 nearly 8 year..but now past 3 year i cant temper my pennis properly but when i see huge, highly sex vedio that time temper my pennis little. coming after 2 month i get marriage. what i to do for this problem ? and, sperm coming after going urine, motion also
Asked On : Sun, 7 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Masturbation is completely harmless and does not cause any sexual disturbances.. You must be very tensed and worried and these psychogenic problems may cause the sexual problems that you have... Relax a bit.. Practise mood relaxing exercise and a healthy diet can make all the difference.. All the best...