Sperm comes out very quickly during sex

Dear Doc im 26 and having problem & its whenever im having intercourse with my wife, my sperm comes out very soon n i become very what is the reason that i cannot continue for long?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Hi,thanks for query.You are having problem of premature ejaculation.Please use different positions,spend some more time in foreplay,take help from your partner for this.You can practise start and stop technique,when ever you feel that you are about to ejaculate,just withdraw your self before that,try perianal muscles exercise,as if your are holding urine or stool.This will defiantely help.
wishing good health.

3 users find this helpful