Sperm comes out of my vagina after sex

After sex, sperm seems to gush out of my vagina even after lying down for hours to prevent this,i av not been able to conceive after 3yrs of marriage now?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jan 2010
Jul 2012
hi there. This is an occurence more common than you would know. Hpwever, p[lease do visit your gynecologist first to see if there is any anatomical reason for the same & if the sphincters et al are all in order. I dont envisage a problem. Stress levels seem to be high & this can be a cycle. Please relax & re-evaluate after your gynecological vist. Cheers & best of luck. P.S..please have your husband do a semen analysis too. cheers

after sex, sperm seems to gush out of  vagina even after lying down for hours to prevent this av not been able to conceive

I HAD SEX AND WONT 2 BE PREGNANT BUT AFTER I PEE AND LAYED DOWN FOR ALMOST AND HOUR SOME STUFF SEEMS 2 COME OUT AND IT LOOKS PIK

i had sex but i don get any pleasure because my sperm comes so soon
I had sex and did not get any pleasure because my sperm comes so soon....

easy way i will tell you don't worry !

tc

contact me at : +919814539929

It happens, what you have to do is remember that it's not just sperm, is semen.  Some of the sperm could still be in you, even if most of the semen comes out, it just means the sperm moved on. 

Anonymous's Response

vagina seems to be allergic to sperms. you can get the deep deposition of the sperms done by the doctor.