Sperm analysis shows 1-2 RBC HPA. What does this mean? Should I take medications?

I have done 5 days foreplay before semen analysis. on that day when i given semen by masturbation for sperm analysis i saw the semen was not so thick as i generally see. The report came no sperm count has been found. I report I got 1-2 RBC HPA.. wt should i do? should i go for another analysis or should take medicine? or its generally happens sometimes sperm doesn't come? And recently i am feeling that i could not able to control my ejaculation for a long time..but 1 year form my marriage i can able to do it up 30 min..but recently it falls very frequently kindly suggest me.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013