Sperm analysis showed low sperm count. How to increase sperm count? Suggest diet plan

hello sir, good afternoon,i am ravinder singh 44 years old my sperm count is 13million/cumm and active 50%, sluggish 30%,dead 20%,pus cells 2-4 cells/hpf ,RBCs -nil rbcs seen /hpf,epithelial cells-nil epithelial cells seen/hpf,Morphpology - normal spermatozoa seen.{ colour-whitesh, Quantity-2.4 ml,Liquification time -25mts,Reaction - Alkaline ,Viscosity-thin.} Abstinence period - more than 3 days.sir i want to know what i do to increase semen count to get a healthy child and what should i eat in my daily diets . i shell be very thankful to you for this
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013