Sperm analysis showed high count of pus cells, liquefaction time. Semen collected was spilled on abdomen. Could that cause infection?

my husband had sperm analysis done. the results: approximately 3 ml volume; 90% morphology; 70% motility upon receiving and 65% after 1 hour; 104 mil/ml sperm count; 37.4 sperm concentration; his pus cells is really high; does is indicates infection when in fact the counts is not affected; it takes about an hour before the semen to liquefy. The doctor said he is just dehydrated and ask him to take sinutab and drink plenty of water. some of the semen we submitted spilled out on my abdomen before we put it in a sealed cup. will it be the the one affecting why his pus cells get high?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012