Sperm analysis done. No kids. Taken lycopene, vitamin C, zinc, vitamin B. How can the results be improved?

I hve been married since 3 years and no kids.My sperm analysis showed Colo:Opaque grey,Visc:high,Reactn:alkalaine,Liq: 2 hrs,Actv motile:15,Sluggsh mot:60 and Non mot:25 Pus cells:8-10/h, Testicular cell :present,Nature of sperm-Normal size:70 Long tail:10,Elongated tail:10,Pin head :5,Giant head -5 Iam really worried plz help .I had taken 4 months of lycopene and vit c.still no change again now put on zinc ,vitaminb complex ,a,c,e.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012