Spells with forehead pain, facial pressure, disorientation, dizziness, off balance at looking something still while moving. Signs of anxiety?

Hi. I have had anxiety for about 8 years now. I have had blood and heart tests, chest x ray as well and all normal. I have had this sensation only really a few times during the 8 years probably every 3-6 months or so however it usually happens around a time when I have been particularly anxious. It happened yesterday evening. I hadn t had any anxiety for about 3 or 4 weeks, then I had a period of anxiety and had a panic attack. Then a few days later I was looking into a highly magnified mirror and turned to walk away and felt an overwhelming falling feeling like the whole floor was moving like in an elevator. It lasts a few seconds then stops but leaves me feeling very anxious and with a slight pain in my forehead . I also feel small pressures in the front of my face which make me feel off balance for a second or so. I think it could be muscular spasms but could this make me feel so dizzy for a few seconds? I hold a lot of tension in my shoulders and face could this be causing it? I also feel off balance if I look at something still when I m moving. This is the most worrying symptom of my anxiety and really scares me when it happens. Nothing has ever come of it over the years and I eventually forget about it until it happens again months later. I wondered if this is anxiety?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012