Spells of intermittent irregular heart beats with lightheadedness, shortness of breath, chest tightness, family history of same. Remedy?

I have been having irregular heart beats a lot lately to where my heart will beat normal and then start to neat really fast and last for about 30 seconds and slowly go back to normal and during this time I feel lightheaded and out of breath and my chest feels tight and hurts a little I am only 30 years old but heart murmurs run in the family I don t know if its hereditary but what dwo I need to do thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012