Spells of hot flashes with dizziness, weak feeling, lightheadedness, headaches, disturbed sleep. Cause and cure?

I am experiencing hot and cold flashes. When the hot flashes come on I get dizzy and weak feeling, lightheaded as well. The cold flashes come and I feel so cold that I think my bones are going to break they hurt so bad. I don t feel a normal tempature. It s somewhere between hot and cold but never quite right. It comes and goes so frequently it is hard to work. Especially when the hot flashes get so uncomfortable I can t even peel off enough to get cool. I have also been having headaches and I am unable to sleep at night,
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013