Spells of dizziness, headache, severe back and chest pain. Had pancreatitis, kidney problem. Taking iron tablets. Serious?

hello my na,e is cindy and i am 39 yr old and i wass told about 3 yrs ago i hade pantirtis and my kidneys were not working well and now i have dizziness and faiting spells and head aches and serve back pain and chest pain what could be going on if i go to er how long will they keep me there i have kids that why i dont go and i take 3 iron pills a day and have over 100 refills is there something life treating
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012