Speech problem, unable in jumping off with one leg. Have febrile convulsions. Can start taking L-carnosine?

Hi Dr,My daughter who is 4 year old,is a normal child recently her before school check up was done,which was ok.As they say she got slight speech problemand cant jump on single leg...which is not to consider as serious matter.As she suffer from febrile convulsion I am bit concern yet so just out of curosity want to ask can I start L-carnosine for her and if yes them how much should I Give..thanks
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012