Specific Polysacchride Antibody Deficiency, Common Variable Immune Deficiency, not on antibiotic, no immunity for staph and step, Cipro

I suffer from Specific Polysacchride Antibody Deficency and Common Variable Immune Deficency. I take weekly subcutaneous infustions to bolster my immune system . I have not been an antibiotic in four years, both to treat infections and for profolactic reasons. Cultures have shown psydeumonisis, Strep , and Staph. I have NO immunity to Staph and Strep. While in MX last week on vacation I spat out a large mucous ball that was greyish in color with black striations (sp) throughout it. It is not the first time I ve seen this and have consistently reported this to my ENT. I am currentlty on 750 mg Cipro daily for profolactic reasons.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012