Specialist doctor or clinic for Vitiligo?

Any specialist doctor or clinic for Vitiligo? in tamilnadu?????
Asked On : Tue, 18 Aug 2009
Vitiligo is a kind of auto immune disease (Protective cells of the body which look after the defence mechanism, some how start attacking our own cells. The reason is not known. But incidence of Thyroid disorders and Diabetes are more common in patients with vitiligo. Vitiligo is not a contagious disease.
Vitiligo can be localized to one area or can be spread widely in many parts of the body.
Segmental( localized to one area) non progressive vitiligo can be best treated with melanocyte transfer. It is a latest technique.
welcome to HealthCareMagic forum
vitligo is auto imune disease.but it should be cure in chirayu homeo clinic.satna(M.P.)
for cont.09827079438
is it vitilogo or what,kindly suggest him medicines,he is naughty and little obesse,
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi! greetings from health care magic
Vitiligo is an auto immune disorder and homeopathy target to rectify this at imune level. You can try constituional homeopathy . Thank you
Homeopath Dr. P.LIVINGSTON's  Response
you can try homoeopathy!
  Anonymous's Response
You can search for dermatologist in the Doctors tab above.You can call them and figure out if they treat vitiligo.The problem with vitiligo is that it is not 100% curable and you can only manage it clinically.Their are new treatments like PUVA that can help in this.