Speaking in the night while sleeping, doesn't remember anything in the morning. What's happening ?

hi doctor my wife speaks in the night while sleeping she just starts and she answers all the details we ask her about the past just as question and answer she doesnt remeber any thing next morning, the problem is she doesnt even now whats happening around in the night she feels bad any thing i can do for this. her age is 25
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Hi Kumaran,

Your wife probably seems to be having Somniloquy. She needs a good neurological examination and management accordingly.

It can be treated, nothing to be worried about. A few counseling sessions will help her and she will eventually come out of it.