Spasms in tissue behind collar bone, ache in arm. Had breast cancer, poor kidney function. Help?

Hi
i had both breasts off 10 months ago (cancer in right only),after spending weeks in an induced come due to chemo - so far so good, am on Letrozole and blood pressure tabs due to poor kidney function but OK. Yesterday at 3pm (at rest) had spasms in tissue behind left collar bone, gradually got more frequent and more intense during the night. Woke often and had decided I should present at emergency in case of heart attack, but then slept for 3 hours. When i woke had no more pain i that site but had dull ache in left upper arm. Now all has completely gone except for tenderness where original pain was. Should I be concerned? Thanks
Jill
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013