Spasms in abdominal region, sporadic pain in legs below knee. Withdrawal effects of smoking cessation?

I am a 34 year old female. Iam otherwise healthy but have smoked on and off. I am currently trying to quit. Again. I am a individual without insurance yet, I live in an area where there is free or little cost healthcare availabe. Because I am relatively healthy ( except for smoking ), I am freaked out by my symptoms which are as follows: - Worsening pulsating or spasms in the lower abdominal region. - Sporatic pain in both legs below the knee
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012